marți, 18 august 2009

Naked

Sorry you can't define me
Sorry I break the mold
Sorry that I speak my mind
Sorry don't do what I'm told
Sorry if I don't fake it
Sorry I come too real
I will never hide what I really feel
Sorry if I ain't perfect
Sorry I don't give a -what-
Sorry I ain't a diva
Sorry just know what I want
Sorry I'm not a virgin
Sorry I'm not a slut
I won't let you break me
Think what you want

To all my dreamers out there - I'm with you
All my underdogs, ha - I feel you
Lift your head high and stay strong
Keep pushin' on

Christina Aguilera-stripped part 1,2

2 comentarii:

  1. de multe ori nu suntem ceea ce altii si'ar dori sa fim.dar asta nu inseamna ca suntem obligati sa ne schimbam.poate ca ar trebui sa ne accepte asa cum suntem.sau poate ca trebuie sa ne lase in pace...pentru totdeauna...

    RăspundețiȘtergere