miercuri, 29 octombrie 2014

When it's silent

Sometimes I gaze up on all the items I ever had. I hear words you never said and I smell scents you tried to cover when you left.

My letters to you are getting shorter.

I love to read the promises we took. Today I shed my only tear for what it could have been. I saw myself embracing you like an old friend and mending you with the light behind my flesh, bones and blood.

The animal inside I live is so elegant and quiet. I only hold on because of it. It shows me the path through the spines and allows me to crumble and crawl when nobody's around.

How I tasted your spirit.... It's all over me ever since. The purest gift in this angular world.  But it's painful and it's tiring.... because I am yours and you don't know it.

You don't know it. 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu